Saturday, April 1, 2006

DOODLEBOP TIME!

Dee Dee, Rooney and Moe came to town for a rock and roll show!!! My koo-koo-bean friend Sofia, bought me a ticket for The Doodlebops and we were in the 7th row!!! AWESOME SHOW! THANKS SOFIA!!!!! My favourite song was "I LIKE IT LOUD!!!!" and I screamed and screamed and yelled and yelled and yelled my head off until my head fell off!




JACKETY-ROO & OH-HOKEE-HO! We were driving home when we saw THEM behind the concert hall! My dad pulled over, we hopped out and I GOT TO MEET THEM and get their autographs!!! They signed the DVD that I got at their show!


DEEDEE (Lisa J. Lennox)

ROONEY (Chad MacNamara)

MOE (Jonathan Wexler)

1 comment:

Kai said...

Heisenberg said...

What an amazing Doodlebop of a story! I wish it was me. I wish my pants would fit, so I could go to a Doodlebop concert. I wish I was Kai, except then my pants would be too BIG.

5:25 PM
dirtylittlekid said...

Those Doodlebop's ROCK!!!

Happy Birthday Kai!
from Auntie Melanie & Unkie Monkey