Saturday, April 17, 2010

FEBRUARY BRU-HA-HAS

This is my new neighbour and buddy! He moved into the house next door just before X-mas. He's my age and he's got a younger brother who's my brother's age! His mom was born on the exact same day and year as my mom!


It's February so it's obviously time for a monster-themed party. I invited some friends from my home-learners' class as well as my neighbour friends.





My mom got in an accident! Luckily she wasn't hurt too badly and we weren't in the van. Unfortunately, the van couldn't be repaired so we have to get a new van!


The Olympics came to town! My kokum and Avo took me to lots of places and I even spoke to a bunch of kids at the Native Pavilion about the TV show I'm on. I got to hold the torch too! That night, when my dad came home he said "Hey! I held the torch today!" and I said "ME TOO!"



My teen cousin Jonathan sang and played guitar during the Olympics so we went down to see him.


My brother and I have been doing gymnastics and one class, the torch came into the gym so I got to hold it again!



No comments: