Saturday, April 17, 2010

X-MAS

My cousins and my family went to an x-mas tree farm and cut down our own trees. We played hide and seek and had hot apple cider. This was the tree we chose!


My cat Elsie enjoys the x-mas lights in our front yard.


I bundled up and tried to make snow-men but the snow was too soft.

My Opa, granny and cousins Maya and Sofia came for an early x-mas party.


My brother and I got some 2010 Olympic mitts!


My Papa, dad, brother and I went for a rain forest canopy walk! AWESOME bridges 60 feet high! We got an annual pass so I can go lots of times!






On Christmas Eve, we went to one of our little trees we planted in the forest and decorated it for the gnomies and animal friends. I left them a gift that I had made (a warm sleeping bag that I made) and a card.




Boxing day was really foggy.

No comments: